Links and Information
Bids and Notifications
A registered City voter may obtain an absentee voter's ballot for the following reason as established by State Election Law:
- Being 60 years of age or older.
- Being absent from the community in which you are registered for the entire time the polls are open on election day.
- Being physically unable to attend the polls.
- Because of the tenets of your religion.
- Being appointed an election inspector in a precinct other than the precinct where you reside.
- Being confined to jail awaiting arraignment or trial.
To obtain an Absentee Voters Ballot, a registered voter must first request an absentee voters ballot. The request may be made by submitting an Application for Absent Voter's Ballot, which may be obtained from the City Clerk's Office or by clicking here, or by simply requesting a ballot in writing, whereby a reason for requesting the ballot must be stated and the request must be signed.
Once the City Clerk's Office receives the request for an Absentee Voter's Ballot, the ballot will be hand delivered (if the request for an absentee voter's ballot is presented to the City Clerk's Office in person) or mailed directly to the individual requesting the ballot.
Absentee Voter Ballots must reach the City Clerk's Office by Election Day to be counted.
WHERE DO I VOTE ON ELECTION DAY
|Precinct No 1-||Precinct No 2-||Precinct No 3-|
|Public Safety Building||Big Rapids City Hall||MOISD|
|435 North Michigan Ave||226 North Michigan Ave||15830 South Bronson|