Tamyra Gillis - City Clerk
Jennifer Norris - Administrative Assistant
Services provided by the City Clerk Office:
- registers voters
- maintains official city records
- provides City Council agenda and minutes
- maintains meeting minutes for all City boards and commissions
- receives nominating petitions for verification for Mayor and City Council offices.
- accepts and processes applications for City boards and commissions
- conducts elections
- provides records and documents requested under the Freedom of Information Act
- sells street, precinct and zoning maps and voter labels
- copy and distribute ordinances
- reviews and forwards City documents for recording
- serves as the City's public information office
The City Clerk, Tamyra Gillis, is also the City's Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) official. The FOIA is a set of rules that governs the production of public information from requests by citizens, corporations and other bodies of government.